Loch Lomond Villa wants you to feel that every time you arrive at the entrance of your building, that this is your home, the place where you feel safe, secure and cared about. That's what Independent Apartment Living at Loch Lomond Villa is about. Not only do we offer many extras, but also the camaraderie and sense of being part of a community within itself.
The Villa Community is conveniently connected through a series of pedways enabling our tenants to access the many amenities available to them without having to go outside the complex. All three buildings are equipped with a security system encompassing access cards. Visitors must be buzzed in to the building by the tenants.
All Under One Roof:
- Beauty Salon - The beauty salon is located in Building #1. It is open Tuesday through Saturday.
- Multi-denominational Chapel - Our 50 seat chapel is available for the use of residents of the Nursing Home as well as the tenants of the High Rise Complex. Multi-denominational services are scheduled throughout the month.
- Country Store / ATM Machine - The Country Store offers a variety of groceries, home baking, lottery tickets, gifts and convenience items. The store is open Monday through Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 4:15 p.m. (closed for lunch break 12:30 - 1:30 p.m.). Sundays open 11:00 a.m. - 4:15 p.m. The store is closed on all Holidays.
- On-Site Cafeteria - meal tickets (limited quantities) can be purchased through the Senior's Wellness Centre for dinner and supper on those days when you just don't feel like cooking.
- Recreation & Leisure Activities - some of the Recreation programs include: socials, dances, cards, shopping trips and bowling, just to name a few. A monthly Recreation Calendar is posted along with community events posters.
- Senior's Wellness Centre with Wellness Nurse Available.
- VON Foot Care Clinics, Beltone Hearing Tests.
- Podiatrist Clinics
- Senior's Outreach Program
- Supportive Housing Program
- Fully equipped exercise room
- Building 1 is a six storey complex comprised of 54 studio and 36 one-bedroom apartments with some wheelchair accessible apartments.
- Building 2 is an eight storey complex comprised of 106 one-bedroom apartments and 30 studio units.
- Building 3 is a building in partnership with the Department of Municipalities, Culture and Housing. It has 5 two-bedroom units and 23 one-bedroom units. N.B. Housing determines placement, and rental rates are based on individual incomes.
For information on rental rates and availability for apartments please contact:
Between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
(Monday through Friday)
Tel: (506) 643-7100
Fax: (506) 643-7198
Or via Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org